Saturday, 31 March 2012

Show

I was invited by one of the local conservation charities that I'm involved with to attend their AGM and Spring coffee morning, I was also asked to take a few of the things that i make with me for show & sale.

So i took a few Spoons, Spatulas, Bowls, Kuksa's & Gypsy Flowers amongst other things and managed to sell a few items as well, which is always a bonus.

This is the second time i have attended this small local show, but it's one of the best, the people are friendly and open minded and have a genuine interest in what i do and want to learn, to the extent that today also saw me get two further bookings, one for a local club to go and give a talk on Bushcraft and perhaps demonstrate a few simple skills, the other was to do a write up about me and what i do for a local publication which may help to bring some further work my way in the future, all in all, a pretty good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment